Sign For API Key
Please fill in your email address and the domain name where the API will be deployed.
By submiting the form, you confirm to agree with the following conditions:
- Your application must be freely accessible to end users. Please contact us for other types of applications.
- The bandwidth of the free service is shared. To avoid excessive loads, the number of your requests per day may be limited to 10000. If you reach the limit, the API may stop working for you temporarily. If you continue to abuse this limit, your access may be blocked permanently. If you need more requests per day or dedicated bandwidth, you may consider using our commercial service.
- We will upgrade the API periodically and you must update your site to use the new versions of API. If we make non-backward compatible change, the transition period with both functional versions will be provided for at least 30 days.
- The API does not include advertising in the current version. If we decide to change this policy, we will announce it via our webpages.
- This service is provided "as is", without guarantee of any kind. Especially, we are not responsible for any damages, errors or security breaches. We can not guarantee the accuracy of the provided altitude data.
- The API code is copyrighted. You are not allowed to decode the API source code into plaintext. You are not allowed to alter the API source code.
- You are not allowed to remove or alter any logos and/or attributes of displayed elements.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of this service at any time.
We will not share your email address with any third party, it can be only used for announcing the changes in the availability and features of this API service.